"A great community magazine and informative guide to local businesses."
Advertise with us
Publishing of our magazines has temporarily been suspended due to the corona virus restrictions. Publishing will resume once restrictions are lifted.
Advertising in Village life provides affordable, effective advertising to a targeted audience within a commutable catchment.
Village life helps people look locally for their products and services not only for ease but to support their local economy. Research has shown that a large proportion of readers are still not using the internet and welcome their monthly printed Village life booklet providing them with local information, entertaining/interesting articles and a wide variety of local products and services. Advertising packages are flexible and can be tailored to suit the advertiser’s requirements. Take a look at our what we offer:
- For bookings of six issues or more you receive complimentary advertorial space
- For bookings of six issues or more you receive complimentary artwork creation, if required
- Flexible booking system – you can choose which issues you book in, they do not need to be consecutive
- For standard page bookings your advert is rotated in each issue
- Options on premium and standard page advertising packages
- The option to have leaflets delivered with the publications
- Great customer support!
Contact us for a quote
Formats & dimensions
|Quarter Page||63mm w x 93 mm h|
|Half Page||128.5mm w x 93m h|
|Full Page||128.5 mm w x 190 mm h|
|Front Cover||125mm w x 170 mm h|
|Back Cover||128.5 mm w x 190 mm h|
|Inside Front Cover||128.5 mm w x 190 mm h|
|Inside Back Cover||128.5 mm w x 190 mm h|
|Centre Page||128.5 mm w x 190 mm h|
Acceptable formats: PDF or JPEG (minimum 300 dpi). Please contact us for copy deadlines.
- Full page
- Half page
- Quarter page
Need a designer?
If you do not currently have an advert then we can provide a professional Graphic Designer to design and produce your advert for you at a very competitive rate. Please contact us for more details.